GOLD SEEKER DETECTOR
A device with a pulse Induction system to detect buried gold, gold nuggets and ancient coins in the ground
GOLD SEEKER precious metal detector; the fastest, the easiest, the most modern and accurate system to detect gold, and coins under the ground. GOLD SEEKER ground gold detection device works by two systems to determine between the precious and non-precious metals. It has been added to this device, the feature of ground induction, which is capable of generating (Eddy Current) signals (transmitter and receiver). When the device is on, it sends a signal to the search coil (Double D Coil) which, in turn, generates a spiral current signal (Eddy Current). This will create spiral waves amplified to more than 1000 pulses per second to assist the device to cover greater depths as well as analyze the signal from the target to determine if the metal detected is precious or non-precious. GOLD SEEKER precious treasure detector with a unique feature of this device, it is its ability to calibrate with the ground to ensure that it is not affected by any signals resulting from moisture in the soil, mineral rocks, mineral salts etc..
After the ground balancing process and sensitivity setting are adjusted, you can start searching by lifting the search coil 2cm above the ground and sweeping it right and left maintaining it parallel to the ground.
– When a precious metal signal is picked up, the device will make a continuous beep sound and the green indicator comes on.
– If the signal is for a non-precious metal, the device will make an intermittent sound and the red indicator comes on.
– If the signal from the detected target is weak, press the tune button to increase the sensing range of the coil to reach greater depths, and confirm the target.
– To avoid missing small and deep targets, sweep the search coil from right to left and left to right over each area you are scanning.
– To make sure the target type is precious or non-precious, hover the coil slowly over the target.
– To make sure the target type is precious or non-precious, stop the coil above the target while keeping it above the ground a 2-cm distance.
The Gold Seeker device has a high capacity to distinguish metals, whether precious or not, in record time.
The search depth in the Gold Seeker device reaches 3.5 meters underground.
Gold Seeker device is one of the best German devices with the European CE certification according to international specifications in addition to the international ISO 9001 certificate.
Technical Specification Name
Technical Specification Value
Device (opened): 1513mm – Device (closed): 820 mm
Max 500 KHz
Data processing speed
0 ° C to 70 ° C
up to 95 % non-condensing
– 20C° to 70C°
up to 98 % Relative Humidity
Operating Time (54 W Battery)
Waterproof Rating – Detector
not waterproof (weatherproof only )
Waterproof Rating -Coil
waterproof to a depth of (30 cm)
GER30 Ø: 30 cm – GER15 Ø: 15 cm
Bag weight (empty )
810mm x 325mm x 200mm
Li-ion Rechargeable Battery – External Battery
Battery Output Voltage
Li-ion 10.8 VDC
Li-ion 54 Wh
Battery Run Time
Battery Operating Temperature
0 ° C to 60 ° C
Battery Storage Temperature
– 2C° to 70C°
Charger Operating Temperature
0 ° C to 50 ° C
Charger Storage Temperature
– 30C° to 80C°
Charger Input Voltage
90 → 250 VAC 50→60 Hz
12.6 VDC / 1000 mA
Video explaining how the Gold Seeker Device work
International certificates for devices
Cϵ marking certification
The CE certificate represents the conformity of the functioning of the devices and their safety of use which applies to international manufacturing standards
International ISO 9001 Certification
according to international standards and specifications.